Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I find more details about workshops being offered?
- A tentative agenda is currently available and the sessions will be finalized through the Request for Proposals (RFP) process currently underway. A full agenda will be posted on the website as soon as it becomes available.
How do I attend virtual sessions?
- Check out the virtual platform webpage for more details.
Is there a special media registration for the conference?
- All media interested in attending any portion or all of the conference should contact Jordan Baker (email@example.com) for information.
I’m new to the movement, will there be workshops geared towards the novice advocate?
- Yes, there will be workshops specifically geared towards the needs of new advocates, as well as sessions tailored to the most seasoned advocate.
Is there a cancellation policy for the conference?
- Refund requests can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I transfer my registration?
- Conference registrations are transferable but not refundable given registration processing costs. If you need to transfer your registration, please email: email@example.com.