Conference attendees have the opportunity on the third day of the conference to go to Capitol Hill to meet with their Members of Congress and staff regarding policy priorities outlined throughout the conference.
Schedule for Lobby Day, Tuesday, February 26, 2019
8:00–10:00 a.m. Breakfast location and speakers to be announced
Advocates in 2018 heard remarks during breakfast from:
- Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS), Chairman, Senate Agriculture Committee
- Rep. Glenn “GT” Thompson (R-PA), Chair, House Agriculture Nutrition Subcommittee
- Rep. Alma Adams (D-NC), Member, House Agriculture Nutrition Subcommittee
10:15–5:30 p.m. Capitol Hill Visits
- Download FRAC’s Tips for Capitol Hill Visits: Arranging Your Visit (pdf).
- Will this be your first time making Hill visits to meet with your Members of Congress? View the recording and slides from the 2018 Lobbying 101 webinar, which can help prepare you for just about everything you’ll need to know and do for your Hill visits.
- Need help arranging your Capitol Hill visit? Contact Lauren Badger at FRAC or Corey Malone-Smolla at Feeding America.
Leave behinds will be available for Lobby Day — check back closer to the conference.